Friday, March 8, 2013

My Sister’s Closet: Consignment Shopping at its Best


fine-magazine-my-sisters-closet-san-diego-consignment-fashion-boutique


My Sister’s Closet is the hot spot in San Diego for affordable style. San Diegans are fashion forward and My Sister’s Closet is the perfect place to find discounted recycled trends from designers like Louis Vuitton and Gucci. My Sister’s Closet was founded by three sisters, Ann, Tess and Jenny, in Phoenix back in the early 90’s. It’s new destination is in Pacific Beach. My Sister’s Closet is a one of a kind consignment boutique that specializes in designer fashion for men and women, as well as accessories and furniture. You can earn up to 50 percent on consigned pieces. They also have huge blowout sales with 70 percent savings. Designers featured at My Sister’s Closet are Dior, Tiffany and Co., and Torrey Burch. Fashinonistas can find great spring fashion deals. 

Visit My Sister's Closet in La Jolla
8610 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA 92122 
(858) 455-0045



No comments:

Post a Comment